Unakite is a metamorphic rock is formed when granite is altered by hydrothermal activity. Unakite--also referred to as epidote/epidotized granite--blends green epidote, pink orthoclase feldspar and clear quartz and can contain trace amounts of other materials such as magnetite or zircon. As a rock (not a gemstone or element), unakite is found only in masses, not in crystal forms.
Unakite deposits may be found in not only the United States, but also Brazil, China, Sierra Leone and South Africa.
Unakite is said to be a stone of vision. Opening the third eye and use for scrying. Also believed to be a stone of balance grounding the self while bringing emotions and spirituality together.
- Our natural stone 5-strand bracelets are meticulously beaded in leather cords.
- Genuine African Jasper symbolizes healing, power and protection.
- Adjustable cord fits both men and women.
- Package with organza drawstring gift bag and bubble wrap in a box.
- Our natural stone bracelets are perfect gifts for loved ones, friends and family.