African Jasper is a natural jasper that comes from Africa. It has a jelly like luster similar to Turquoise and is often confused with Variscite, a stone found in Nevada, Utah, and Queensland, Australia. Due to natural variations in its coloring, there is some debate over what the stone should be called. Some argue that the stone should not be referred to as an opal since it lacks the common opal qualities. The stone is generally believed to fall within the jasper family due to its gel like translucence, flecked with blues and greens much like that of Variscite. African Opal Jasper is believed to stabilize the heart chakra and provide calming and purifying properties. Its translucence helps one find inner peace and alignment while aiding in emotional healing.
- Our natural stone 5-strand bracelets are meticulously beaded in leather cords.
- Genuine African Jasper symbolizes healing, power and protection.
- Adjustable cord fits both Men and Women,
- Package with organza drawstring gift bag in bubble mailer
- Our natural stone bracelets are perfect gifts for loved ones, friends and family.